About fystar wines and spirits
To be a Quality Driven , customer focused, profitable Distributor of alcohol beverages , dedicated to innovation, exemplary service, helpful product knowledge and social as well as corporate responsibility.
- To provide a safe working heaven for innovation, mentorship, inspiration and where individual growth is encouraged
- To be a leading supplier of Quality products and services to customers all over Kenya.
- Create a Mutual and Beneficial network of customers and Suppliers with Enduring Value to maintain Quality.
- Provide a profitable and sustainable Business platform for shareholders while maximizing on returns with an aim of maintaining integral and ethical responsibilities.
Corporate Social responsibility – Support the responsible use of Alcoholic Beverage and minimise any negative inpact of our operations and the Environment
Integrity – To be honest , Fair and take full accountability for our actions , Decisions and Behaviors
Respect and Team Work – Treat everyone with dignity , respect and fairness while supporting each other to achieve coporate Goals , Mission and Values
Is to provide an enticing environment that allows our customers so that they experience a five star treatment from our Sales Representatives both online and our physical shops location.
OUR SIX CORE PRINCIPLES
1. Staff Members
Our team is our enduring advantage and most valued asset.
We conduct ourselves ethically, with honesty and integrity.
We are single minded in our quest for perfection and sustainability in all we do.
We are passionate about our service to both Internal and External Customers.
We collaborate, work, win and celebrate as one Fystar Team.
We take personal responsibility for our commitments and deliverables.
OUR GOLDEN RULES
Which is anchored in the following Golden rules?
1. We work, win and celebrate as a Team;
2. We are uncomfortable with Good … We strive for Great;
3. We say what we mean and mean what we say;
4. We are courageous and despise indecisiveness;
5. We behave ethically with integrity, and mutual respect;
6. We strive to keep it simple and fast;
7. We regard Customer Service as an engrained way of working not a department;
8. We recognize the need of holding hard discussions to address poor performance;
9. We encourage big dreams and a free flow of innovative ideas;
10. We are not afraid to fail, we are afraid not to try;
11. We believe the results are always better than the excuses.
FYSTAR ADVANTAGES TO THE VENDORS AND MANUFACTURES
Fystar Wines and Spirits Limited is an up and coming established distributor for Both Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic drinks in Nairobi. It has currently diversified its portfolio to outlaying sites within Nairobi, the company has been in existence since 2011 and over the years has grown to 5 (five) outlets across Nairobi plus a well laid out van distribution system the cover different constituencies, counties and a fine touch of the Ecommerce online presence to have a wider coverage. All the mentioned tools create a great revenue and Marketing tool for any Vendor or potential company to Work with Fystar Wines and Spirits.
FYSTAR ADVANTAGES TO THE CUSTOMER
We aim to identify, source and select wines, spirits and other liquor products that display individuality and are representative of their origins. We continuously scout for products that over-deliver in terms of quality and satisfaction at every price point, regardless of whether they are for everyday consumption or established classics.
We have best products of varied styles and prices with superb value for money, and because we import and buy directly from factories (manufacturers), we can afford to pass on the savings to you. We are confident that you will find both quality and value for money throughout our entire range.
We endeavor to present our selection with old-fashioned personal service, in-depth knowledge and courtesy, where the customer always comes first and always appreciated.
By all means, try our products and see for yourself.